F8SMHB SHORT SHAFT 15" MANUAL START** IN STOCK UNITS ONLY** PROP AND TANK EXTRA**
2022 Yamaha Marine F8 Portable
The new twin-cylinder F8 still offers the benefits of fuel efficiency, quiet running and light weight, while getting a host of new ergonomic improvements and a new look. Best of all, displacement is now up 7.5 per cent for more torque and thrust.
Crafted For Your Next Water Adventure
Manual-start models feature an easy grip starter knob with a built-in decompression device.
The Perfect Combination
Lightweight, compact and fuel efficient.
Features may include:
Pad & Fold
- An added resting pad means more storage options and improved storage stability, while the redesigned tiller handle allows the stored motor to take up less space.
With A Twist
- The driveshaft on the new F9.9F and T9.9G has a special centre section that is narrower than the ends. It is designed to temporarily "twist" should the prop coming into hard contact with an underwater object, protecting the powerhead, propshaft and other vital engine components.
- The shortened tiller handle is now easier to use than ever before. Its new shift level shape provides better grip for precise shifting.
- Thanks to advanced Yamaha four-stroke engine technology the F9.9 boasts outstanding fuel economy - substantially better than 2-stroke 9.9-hp models.
Front & Centre
- Convenient front-mounted controls facilitate smooth shifting, easy, shallow water drive and single action steering friction adjustment.
- Yamaha's unique YDC-30 aluminium alloy protects the engine's exterior parts, while a zinc coating, high-quality stainless steel and 5-stage exterior coating offers long-lasting protection inside and out.