F75LB ELECTRIC START W POWER TILT AND TRIM- PROP,TANK AND CONTROLS EXTRA** INSTALLATION ON BOAT EXTRA** ON INSTOCK UNITS ONLY
2022 Yamaha Marine F75
Yamaha has reinvented its versatile F75 outboard to make it even lighter and more compact for greater torque and stronger acceleration. It's also quiet, which means a better time boating and fishing for you and your passengers.
Crafted For Your Next Water Adventure
Light And Powerful
To keep weight down and efficiency up, the F75 features a single overhead camshaft that deploys four valves per cylinder, which transfers air quickly and facilitates excellent engine response.
Precise Trolling Control
Use the Variable Trolling Speed (VTS) switch to adjust speed in 50-rpm increments simply by pushing a button on the multi-function tiller handle. VTS also functions with Command Link gauges.
Features may include:
Optimal Fuel/air Mix
Variable Trolling System
- Multi-port precision electronic fuel injection on the F90 delivers the optimal fuel/air mix to each cylinder.
High And Dry
- The tiller handle models come standard with Yamaha's Variable Trolling Speed feature, allowing the operator to stay on the fish by selecting the preferred rpm (in 50 rpm increments) within a range of 620-900 rpm!
- A top-mounted flywheel keeps sensitive electrical components out of the water.
Fewer Moving Parts
- An ECM (Engine Control Module) adjusts timing to maintain optimum engine performance, economy and reliability in all conditions.
Multi-function Tiller Handle
- The double overhead cam design on the F75 and up features fewer moving parts compared to a conventional single overhead cam design for greater reliability.
- Available on F30 through F60, and optional on F75 through F115, the multi-function tiller handle gives you fingertip control of starting, shifting, steering and throttle.